Spiced Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
|Pork loin chops||8 (1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Rubbed sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven at 325Â°c.
2) In a bowl add chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet heat butter and cook celery and onion until tender.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon salt, sage, and dash pepper.
5) In a shallow roasting pan arrange half the chops on rack.
6) Fill about 2/3 cup stuffing onto each.
7) Layer with remaining chops.
8) Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
9) Remove foil and bake for about 30 minutes more.
10) Sprinkle with paprika.