Breaded Pork Chops
|Pork chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To bread the chops, dip each in beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
2. Place in breadcrumbs, turning and pressing to coat with an even layer of bread crumbs.
3. Arrange the chops in a large microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and prick in one or two places to allow the steam to escape.
5. Place in the microwave at level 3 for about 30 minutes, or until pork is tender and coating is golden brown.
6. Serve the chops with a sauce of your choice and accompany with potatoes and a salad if you like.