Orange Garlic Pork Chops
|Orange||1 Medium, peeled|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare the pork chops by removing the fat.
2) In a bowl, squeeze in the juice of 1 orange along with the pulp.
3) Press garlic into the orange juice along with pressed onion. Add in powdered ginger and a pinch of pepper and mix well.
4) Place the lamb chops in a shallow baking dish and pour all of the prepared marinade over it.
5) Cover and allow the lamb to rest for about 45 minutes.
6) In a skillet, melt butter, add in the lamb chops minus the marinade and allow the meat to sear on both sides till golden brown.
7) Add in the reserved marinade, cover and cook the lambs for about 10 minutes.
8) Remove the lid and cook the chops till tender or done to
9) Sprinkle the lamb chops with salt and pepper and they are ready to serve.