Country Pork Chops
|Pork loin chops/Rib pork chops||6|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large skillet and lightly grease the bottom with a little fat trimmed from chops.
3) Season the chops on both sides with pepper and salt.
4) Cook the chops for about 15 minutes over medium heat or until brown on both sides.
5) In the meanwhile, take a 2 quart shallow casserole and sprinkle chopped carrots and celery at the bottom.
6) Arrange the cooked chops on top.
7) Drain the excess fat from skillet.
8) Combine together catsup, water, prepared mustard, instant onion and Worcestershire sauce. Blend nicely.
9) Pour the mixture over chops and cover.
10) Bake for about 50 minutes.
11) Remove cover and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
12) Serve Country Pork Chops hot.
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg26.1%
Sodium 262.2 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A 38.6% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet