Orange Ginger Pork Chops
|Lean pork chops||6|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Orange||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a baking dish, trim and place the pork chops.
2) Pour over the orange juice, then cover and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3) Turn over the chops, sprinkle with the salt and ginger and top each with the orange slices.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for 13 minutes or until the chops are tender.
5) Top each chop with a dollop of sour cream.
6) Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 152 mg50.7%
Sodium 371.7 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 48 g96.8%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 50.6%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet