Sage 7 Apples Stuffed Pork Chops
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Coarse, Dry)|
|Apples||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finley minced|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Pork loin chops/Rib||8|
|Rib chops/Pork loin chops||8 (Thin)|
|Brown gravy mix||5⁄8 Ounce (Half Package)|
1) In a large bowl, add the bread crumbs, melted butter, apples, raisins, salt, sugar, onion, pepper and sage together.
2) Toss lightly to mix, then slightly moisten the stuffing with a little hot water, if required.
3) In a baking dish, trim and place 4 pork chops at the bottom.
4) Place a portion of the stuffing over each chop and cover with rest of the 4 chops, pressing them lightly together.
5) Sprinkle the brown gravy mix over the chops and cook in the microwave for 25 to 30 minutes or until the pork is tender.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.