Island Roast Pork
|Pork loins||12 Pound (Two 6 Pound Pieces)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated ginger||3 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
1. Get pork loins in advance from the market and tell your butcher to score the skin.
2. Preheat the oven at 500°F.
3. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, ginger, garlic, salt and oil.
4. Rub this mixture over pork. Cover and let it chill overnight.
5. Take a in a shallow roasting pan and place the pork in it. Let it roast in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until skin starts to bubble and becomes crispy.
6. After that, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and roast for 2 additional hours. Never over cover the pork while roasting.
7. Take two large platters and serve the cooked pork with Baked Bananas and Glazed Sweet Potatoes.