Sweet Sour Pork Shoulder
|Pork shoulder||2 Pound, cut into strips|
|Green pepper||1 , cut in strips|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded|
|Sweet pickles||2 Tablespoon, coarsely chopped|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), packed|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Reserved From Pineapple Chunks)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple chunks||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In slow cooker arrange pork strips.
2) Mix green pepper, onion, carrots, and pickles.
3) In a bowl mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
4) Stir in water, pineapple syrup, vinegar, and soy sauce until smooth.
5) Pour the ingredients in slow cooker.
6) Cook covered on Low for 5-7 hours.
7) One hour before serving, add pineapple chunks and mix
8) Serve over buttered noodles with some vinegar or garlic to taste.