Sweet Sour Pork
|Pork loin||1 1⁄2 Pound, boneless, cubed|
|Boneless pork loin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1 Pound (1 Can, 4 Ounce)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), firmly packed|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, place the pork, cover and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring halfway until thoroughly cooked.
2) In a 2-cup glass measure or a small bowl, mix the pineapple liquid, water, brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce and salt together.
3) Cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway until thickened.
4) Pour sauce over the pork, then add the pineapple chunks and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.