Pork Chops With Fennel
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Pork loin chops||4 (1 1/2 Inches Thick)|
|Chopped fennel leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oranges||2 , juiced|
1) In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2) Lightly fry the pork chops over medium-high heat for 13 to 15 minutes, turning them twice.
3) Season with salt, pepper and fennel during the last 5 minutes of sauteing. Take the chops away from the skillet and keep warm.
4) Add orange juice and deglaze the skillet. Allow it to come to a boil.
5) Let the liquid reduce by a fourth and pour evenly over the chops.
6) Serve hot.