Pork Steak With Vegetables
|Condensed cream of asparagus soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Potatoes||6 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Shredded cabbage||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a skillet over a stove, sear the steaks in the heated oil, until evenly brown, drain off excess fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, water, scallions, salt and pepper together, stir to mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the pork steak, then a layer of potatoes and cabbage.
4) Place the layers alternately until all the potatoes and cabbage are used, then pour over the soup mixture.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
6) Pour in the light cream, cover and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.