Pork Steak with Vegetables
|Condensed cream of asparagus soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Potatoes||6 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Shredded cabbage||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a skillet over a stove, sear the steaks in the heated oil, until evenly brown, drain off excess fat.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, water, scallions, salt and pepper together, stir to mix well.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the pork steak, then a layer of potatoes and cabbage.
4) Place the layers alternately until all the potatoes and cabbage are used, then pour over the soup mixture.
5) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
6) Pour in the light cream, cover and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 722 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.6%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 179.1 mg59.7%
Sodium 815.2 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.8%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 49 g97.8%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 79.1%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet