Pork Roast With Potatoes And Onions
|Boneless pork loin roast||3 Pound|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, slivered|
|Potatoes||6 , cubed|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Broth/Tomato juice/water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1 Tablespoon|
1) Using a knife make slits in the roast. Stuff in garlic cloves and brown under a broiler.
2) In a slow cooker, add in the potatoes. Top with half of the onions. Keep the roast on top of the onions. Finally, layer the remaining onions on top of the roast.
3) In a small bowl, mix broth and soy sauce.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
6) Take the roast and vegetables away from the broth and keep warm.
7) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch and cold water. Now, pour it into the slow cooker.
8) Allow it to come to a boil on HIGH, or until it thickens.
9) Serve the gravy with sliced roast and vegetables.