Olive And Garlic Filled Pork Lion
|Boneless loin pork||1 1⁄2 Kilogram|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven slowly to 175°C.
2) Peel and flake garlic cloves.
3) Carve 2-3 holes through on the length of the roast.
4) Insert olives into holes until filled.
5) Insert garlic slivers into the roast at different places.
6) Secure the meat tightly with a string.
7) In a bowl mix together oil, soya sauce and black pepper.
8) Dredge the meat in this mixture.
9) Put the meat in a baking pan.
10) Stick a meat thermometer in the thickest part.
11) Bake for 1 1/2 hours until the thermometer shows 80-85° C.
12) Take out from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
13) Serve with egg noodles and augratine aubergine.