Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
|Pork loin chops||8|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Sage||1⁄2 Teaspoon, rubbed|
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Prepare the chops by seasoning them with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat butter and cook celery & onion till tender but not brown.
4. Mix together cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon salt, sage, and dash pepper.
5. Take a shallow roasting pan and arrange half the chops on rack.
6. Pour in 2/3 cup stuffing onto each and top with remaining chops.
7. Use foil to cover the pan and then place in the oven for 45 minutes.
8. After that, remove foil and bake for additional 30 minutes or till meat is soft.
9. Sprinkle with paprika and serve hot.