Oven Fried Pork Chops
|Pork chops||4 , cut 1/2-inch thick|
|Seasoned coating mix||2 3⁄8 Ounce, seasoned (For Pork, 1 Package)|
1. Apply coating mixture over chops according to package directions.
2. Lined 8-inch square baking dish with paper towel.
3. In the lined dish, arrange chops with rib ends towards center.
4. Cook on High for 11 1/2 to 13 minutes; turn chops over once when half way through cooking.
5. Cover the dish and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve warm.
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg26.1%
Sodium 259.4 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 25 g49%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 7.5% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet