Pork Chops And Mushrooms
|Boneless pork chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained|
|Onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the pork chops.
2) Top the chops with onions and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, mix together soup mix, water, and mushroom soup.
4) Pour it over the mushrooms.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.