Barbecued Pork Roast
|Onions||2 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Pork roast||5 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||16 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
1) Trim off the excess fat on the pork roast.
2) In a slow cooker, place rest of the ingredients, except the barbecue sauoe and chopped onion.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
4) When the roast is done, remove and discard the bone and fat.
5) Return the roast into the slow cooker and add the barbecue sauce and chopped onion.
6) Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
7) Slice the roast and serve on individual serving plates.