Turn a basic pork tenderloin into something special!
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
2 Teaspoon, chopped
Dry white wine
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Prepare herb marinade: Throughly mix minced garlic and salt into small bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and mustard. Mix well and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degress.
3. On medium high heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large oven-proof pan.
4. When pan is hot, place pork into pan. Brown well on one side. This should take no more than 5 minutes.
5. Remove pan from heat and spoon herb marinade on browned side of the tenderloin.
6. Place the pan with the pork into the oven. Roast for 20 minutes, until internal temp is 145 degrees. Make sure to use a pot holder to grab the handle of the pan.
7. Remove pork from pan and set it on a carving board. Let rest for 10 minutes.
8. Place pan back on a medium-high heat. Add white wine and begin stirring to deglaze the pan. Continue simmering the liquid for 5-10 minutes, until it reduces and becomes the consistancy of a sauce.
9. Slice the pork across the grain and spoon the pan sauce over the top.
10. Garnish with any leftover sprigs of oregano.
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love.
Bistro-Style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs Recipe Video