Pork Chop Surprise
|Potatoes||6 , sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, 10.75 Ounce)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides..
2) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops.
3) Layer potatoes on top of the chops and pour soup over it.
4) Pour in enough water to cover all ingredients.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 6 to 8 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.