Pork Chops Chicken Flavored
|Lean pork chops||8 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken and rice soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, mustard garlic powder and salt together.
2) Dredge the chops in this mixture.
3) In a skillet, fry the chops in the heated oil until evenly brown.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned pork chops, then pour in the soup.
5) Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.