1. In a bowl combine salt, dry mustard, chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, black pepper and paprika.
2. Pour the dry rub in a zip lock bag and mix it, put the pork chops in the bag and season it with the dry rub.
3. Place bag in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat the grill pan to 375 degree and pray with a nonstick spray, after 2 hours.
5. Place chops on grill pan, cook 2-4 minutes per side depending upon thickness.
6. Brush BBQ sauce over the chops.
7. Serve the bbq pork chops along with corn and fresh green salad on the side.