Jean's Pork Chops
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thick pork chops||8 (Of 1 Inch Thickness)|
|Canned chicken and rice soup||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and pour in the soup.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 ½ hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.