Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Boneless pork tenderloin||1 Pound, trimmed|
|Low sugar orange marmalade||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup combine mustard, thyme, paprika, garlic powder and orange peel.
3) Place the tenderloin open flat and sprinkle with 3/4 of herb mixture.
4) Arrange the apricots in a row, down center of one-half of tenderloin.
5) Cover with the other half and with a string secure the fold by tying at 2-inch intervals.
6) Place the roll on a baking rack by sprinkling remaining herbs on top, patting them in.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 40 minutes.
8) Spread marmalade over top; continue baking 15 to 20 minutes.
9) Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
10) Slice the meat nicely to serve with bread rolls and mashed potato on side.