Open Face Roast Pork Sandwich
|Dijon style mustard||4 Teaspoon|
|Pumpernickel bread slices||4|
|Stuffed pork tenderloin||4 , thinly sliced|
|Sliced pickled beets||12|
|Onion slice||1 , separated into rings|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take bread slices.
2. Apply mustard on one of the sides and spread evenly.
3. Take individual serving plates and arrange two bread slices on each.
4. Add a single layer of pork and lettuce.
5. Arrange onions and beet atop pork.
6. Sprinkle dill weed on the top.
7. Serve immediately with a sauce of your choice.