Perfect Pork Chops
|Boneless loin pork chops||1 , frozen (3/4-Inch Thick, Center Loin)|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Hot water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon (With White Wine)|
1) Peel the onions and chop away the ends.
2) Using a knife, cut onions in half crosswise to make 4 thick "wheels."
3) Arrange them in the bottom of slow cooker.
4) In a heavy skillet, sear the frozen pork chops on both sides..
5) Layer it on top of the onion wheels and season with pepper.
6) In a saucepan, heat water and dissolve bouillon cube. Add in mustard and stir.
7) Transfer it into a slow cooker
8) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
9 ) Serve hot topped with fresh parsley sprigs or lemon slices.