Citrus Pork Chops
|Pork loin chops||4 , frozen, thawed|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 Small, cut into 4 thick slices|
1) Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown.
4) From the pan, remove chops .
5) In the heated pan, add garlic, with sugar and corn flour.
6) Add the stock and boil it while stirring.
7) Mix in the stock, rosemary along with lemon and orange juice.
8) Put a ornage slice on top of the each pork chop and arrange them in sauce.
9) Cover the pan, cook on slow flame for 45 minutes until pork becomes soft.
10) Remove excess fat from the top.
11) Serve pork with green veggies and new potatoes.