Apricot Stuffed Pork Chops
|Pork chops||2 1⁄2 Pound (4 Chops, 1-Inch Thick, With Pocket)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped dried figs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned apricot halves||8 Ounce, drained and finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Herb-seasoned stuffing mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried marjoram leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Kitchen bouquet sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix celery, onion and butter.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 3- 5 minutes stirring in between.
4) Blend remaining stuffing ingredients and mix.
5) With a spoon fill the mixture in the chops.
6) Secure tightly with wooden toothpicks.
7) Keep the remaining stuffing aside.
8) In a roasting rack arrange chops with thickest portions towards outside.
8) Mix water and Kitchen Bouquet sauce in a bowl.
9) Brush the chops with mixture on all side.
10) Cook in Microwave at Power 6 for 30 to 35 minutes.
11) Rotate rack and turn chops.
12) Brush again in between.
13) Keep covered in a foil to keep it warm and set aside.
14) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes.
15) On a serving platter reserve rest of the stuffing and serve chops on top of it.