Pork Chops In Cider
|Frozen sparerib chops||4 Large, thawed|
|Seasoned flour||1 Ounce|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, skinned and finely chopped|
|Cooking apples||3 Large, peeled and cored|
|Mixed dried herbs||1 1⁄2 Pinch (Large Pinch)|
1) Remove excess fat from the chops and coat them with seasoned flour.
2) In a pan, heat oil and butter together.
3) Fry the chops until brown.
4) In a casserole, transfer the chops.
5) In the heated pan, add the onions and gently fry for 5 minutes.
6) Remove the excess fat.
7) In the pan, add excess seasoned flour, finely chopped apples, herbs, salt, pepper and cider.
8) Boil the liquid while stirring.
9) Pour the prepared sauce over the pork chops.
10) With a lid or foil, cover the casserole.
11) In the oven cook at 375 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes until pork chops are tender.
12) Remove any excess fat.
13) Serve pork chops,as desired.