Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
|Pork chops||6 (1 1/2 To 2 Inches Thick)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Liquid Reserved)|
|Seasoned bread stuffing mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced green bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
1) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket for stuffing in each pork chop.
2) In a medium bowl, add 3 tbsp reserved liquid from corn, stuffing mix, onion, bell pepper, salt, sun-dried tomatoes and basil, mix well; spoon the corn mixture into the chop pockets, secure with the wooden picks.
3) Place a metal rack or trivet in a slow cooker and place the chops on the rack; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the pork chops are tender.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the slow cooker; cook covered on HIGH for about 15 min or until slightly thick.
5) Spoon the sauce over the chops and serve immediately.