Barbecued Pork Chops
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Puritan)|
|Pork loin chops||6 , trimmed of excess fat|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|No salt added tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet heat PURITAN Oil over medium-high heat.
3. Sauté pork chops until lightly browned and remove chops from skillet.
4. In a baking dish place the chops in a single layer and set aside.
5. Add onion and garlic into skillet and sauté till soft.
6. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Pour sauce over chops and turn to coat.
8. Cover and let it bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until chops are tender.
1. Combine PURITAN Oil, onion, and garlic in 11 x 7-inch microwave-safe dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and let it microwave on High 3 minutes.
3. Thereafter stir after 1 minute, 30 seconds.
4. Put in remaining ingredients and stir well.
5. Place uncooked chops in sauce and turn to coat.
6. Cover and let it microwave on High 16 minutes.
7. Flip dish every 4 minutes and rearrange chops after 8 minutes.
8. Let stand 5 minutes, covered, before serving.
9. Serve the chops with the sauce spooned on top.
10. Accompany with a tossed salad.