Pork With Lemon
|Pork fillet||2 Pound|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon|
1. Clean the pork fillet and trim off all the excess fat and outer skin. Slice the meat into cubes of 1 inch size.
2. Take a large skillet and cook the meat until turn brown. Keep turning the meat at regular intervals in order to avoid sticking to the skillet.
3. Pour in just about ½ cup of wine and add some cumin.
4. Add some chopped garlic on the meat and season it further with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Let the mixture boil at low heat and then simmer until tender, which would take about 25 minutes.
6. Add the remaining wine and slice the lemon into quarters. Pour these slices in the pan.
7. Continue cooking and stirring till the sauce becomes slightly thick.
8. Add in some coriander leaves.
9. Arrange the meat and sauce in a serving dish.
10. This pork dish is usually served with rice.