|Frozen pork||4 Pound, thawed (Hand /Leg)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound, peeled|
|Onions||3⁄4 Pound, skinned|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Frozen sliced courgettes||1 Pound|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce, melted|
1) Cut onion and potatoes in 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Score pork rind.
3) Rub the skin with oil and salt.
4) Roast the pork rind in oven at 425 degrees F for 1 hour.
5) In a large casserole, place onions as the base and top with potato slices.
6) Place the pork on the potatoes.
7) Over the potato and onion, pourthe stock with garlic and thyme.
8) Season with salt and pepper.
9) Cover the casserole with lid and in the oevn cook at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
10) In the casserole, add the frozen courgettes and fork them into potatoes.
11) Brush them with butter and cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
12) Serve at once.