Pork And Spinach Pate
|Ground pork shoulder||2 Pound|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Proper wash the spinach well.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Take a large pot and pour in two cups of water. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cleaned spinach and boil again. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the spinach turns wilted.
5. After that, drain the spinach and chop coarsely. Also, squeeze the chopped spinach in your hands to remove the extra water.
6. Then, add the ground pork and all other ingredients for seasoning. Stir properly.
7. Take a terrine or bread pan and place this mixture. Use a buttered paper to cover and place the pan in the preheated oven for about 1 to 1 ½ hour.
8. Slice and serve hot or cold.
Never overcook in the oven; otherwise it will become too dry.