Pork and Prune Hot Pot
|Dried prunes||4 Ounce|
|Lean boneless pork||1 Pound (Leg Or Blade Bone)|
|Leeks||1 Pound, washed and sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, skinned and sliced|
|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Stock||1⁄4 Pint (Made From Pork Bones Or A Chicken Stock Cube)|
|Sage and onion stuffing mix||1 Ounce|
|Cooking apple||1 Medium, peeled, cored and sliced|
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones.
4) In a casserole, layer the meat, leek, prunes and onion.
5) Season all the layers with salt and pepper.
6) Mix corn flour and stock and pour in the casserole.
7) Cover the casserole and cook in oven at the temperature of 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or until vegetables and meat is fully cooked.
8) Cool the casserole.
9) Reheat before serving.