Roasted Pork Loin
|Loin pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 400°F.
2) Take a shallow baking dish and add olive oil, garlic, oregano and pepper.
3) Mask meat in seasoned oil and coat well.
4) Keep in refrigerate for 30 minutes and turn once.
5) Transfer the meat to oven on roasting rack and cook in Convection (450°F) for 20 minutes.
6) Turn once after 10 minutes.
7) Coat meat with mustard.
8) Reduce the heat to 375°F.
9) Cook in Combination 3 for 30 minutes.
10) Add salt.
11) Seal with aluminum foil. Keep aside.
12) Keep warm and serve the meat immediately thinly sliced.