Country Style Spare Ribs
|Canned sauerkraut||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Apple||1 , cored, diced|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
2) Slice the spareribs into medium pieces, season with the salt and pepper; keep on a rack in the baking pan.
3) Brown evenly in the oven for about 15 min on each side; discard the fat.
4) Spoon the sauerkraut into the bottom of a slow cooker, scatter the apple pieces, sprinkle over the sugar, place the ribs on top; cook covered on LOW for about 5 1/2-6 hrs or until the ribs are tender.
5) Serve immediately on a nice dish.