Pork Chops Dijonnaise
|Pork loin chops||8 Pound|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Dry white burgundy wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
1)Take 2 layers of paper towels and press pork chops between it.
2) Dust flour on sheet of waxed paper. Dredge pork chops in the flour and shake off excess.
3) In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chops and fry for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chops. Shift chops to a shallow baking dish.
5) Place in oven and bake in 350-degree oven 15 minutes.
6) Drain out fat from the skiller.
7) Combine wine, mustard, tomato puree, and chopped chives.
8) Stir sauce over medium heat. Lessen heat and simmer sauce for 5 minutes. Turn off flame under skillet.
9) Place baked chops in each serving plate and lower oven temperature to 200 degrees.
10) Keep the oven door ajar for sometime to speed up cooling.
11) Keep chops in oven and keep warm.
12) Place the juice in the baking pan to the skillet.
13) Heat up sauce over medium heat till bubbly.
14) Turn off heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
15) Place few spoonfuls of sauce on each chop and decorate with chive slivers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6814 Calories from Fat 3129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 347 g534.3%
Saturated Fat 111 g554.9%
Trans Fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 2504.1 mg834.7%
Sodium 2391.7 mg99.7%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 765 g1529.8%
Vitamin A 32.1% Vitamin C 32%
Calcium 73.8% Iron 156.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet