Roast Pork With Onions And Potatoes
|Loin pork||12 Ounce (800 Gram)|
|Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Onions||4 Ounce, peeled (100 Gram)|
|Potatoes||2 Ounce, cut into strips (500 Gram)|
|Milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat the browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil to meat and brown it on all sides.
3) Cook for 5 minutes on power, remove the meat, and discard the juices.
4) Pour the remaining oil to the browning dish and stir fry onion.
5) Stir fry potato strips, drizzle milk, and garnish with nutmeg.
6) Arrange meat in the center of the dish, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
7) Remove cover and cook further for 7 minutes on power.
8) Season with salt and pepper 3 minutes before the cooking time and serve.