Twice Cooked Pork With Peppers
|Red peppers||1 Large (Capsicum)|
|Green peppers||1 Large (Capsicum)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Cooked pork||7 Ounce, thinly sliced (200 Gram)|
|Chili paste||3 Teaspoon|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Salted black beans||1 Tablespoon, rinsed|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion spring||1 , chopped|
1) Cut the peppers into halve, removing seeds and membranes, and slice into strips about 2.5 cm (1 in) wide.
2) In a pan, heat oil and deep fry the peppers for about 2-3 seconds.
3) Now, add pork to it and fry for 5 seconds.
4) Retain some oil in the pan for further use.
5) Stir fry the chilli paste for a few seconds, then add fried peppers, pork and all other ingredients.
6) After stir frying for 30 seconds and serve immediately.