1. With a sharp knife, cut the pork quarter an inch along the grain to open up into a long strip of meat like a canvas.
2. Sauté bacon in a pan in fat until a little brown.
3. Add chopped apples and onions into the pan and sauté for about 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper and sauté a little more.
5. Add rosemary and then blue cheese and stir.
6. Add the sautéed bacon and stir.
7. Let the mixture cool for about 5 minutes.
8. Spread the mixture on the pork loin canvas and roll it up.
9. Tie the rolled stuffed loin with a twine thread.
10. Sprinkle a little flour, salt and pepper on the tied meat.
11. Place the tied loin fat side up on a preheated outdoor charcoal and hickory grill and grill for an hour and a half or two hours until the internal temperature of the meat is 160 degrees.
12. Once done, remove it to a working table, carve and slice it.
13. Serve with a glass of wine if desired.
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.
Here is an amazing smoked pork loin recipe. The chef here has stuffed the pork loin with a wonderful apple, bacon, bleu cheese and garlic mixture. Bleu cheese imparts a very strong flavor to the pork and thus making the stuffing more flavorful. Quite a good stuffing to go with pretty much any meat.