|Liver||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a pan of boiling water and drop the liver into it, keeping it in water for a minute.
2) Use a food processor to grind the soft liver along with the other ingredients until it becomes smooth.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add small amounts of mixture to the hot oil with the aid of a spoon.
5) Fry until it turns dark brown in color.
6) Garnish with mushy peas and fried tomatoes before serving.