Pork In Cider Sauce
|Pork tenderloin||2 Pound|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Stuffed olives||6 , sliced|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Slice the tenderloins and pound them flat.
3) Mix togther the sugar and mustard and coat both the sides of the meat slices.
4) In a saute pan, brown the meat properly on both sides and move it toa casserole.
5) To the fat left behind in the oan, add cornstarch, along with the orange juice, made up to 1 1/4 cup with cider. Stir the mixture till it starts to boil and boil for about 2 minutes. Pour it all over the meat and cover the casserole. Cook for about 30 to 35 minutes.
6) Serve hot with broiled slices of pineapple after removing cloves, checking the seasoning.