Classic Pork Chops
|Chopped onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped ham||2 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Pork slices||4 (1 Inch Thick, 3.5 Ounce Each)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Beat the pork slices till they are thin and season with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat the baking dish 6 minutes before the actual preparation.
3) Take a baking dish and heat 2 tablespoons of butter for 2 minutes for the stuffing.
4) Stir fry the onion and mushrooms in it for 3 minutes.
5) Add bread crumbs, ham and parsley and mix well.
6) Allow this mixture to stand for 3 minutes.
7) Beat in egg and add salt and pepper to taste.
8) Layer the prepared stuffing on each pork piece, roll and tie firmly with a toothpick.
9) Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour to the rolled slice.
10) Put 3 tablespoons of salad oil in the preheated baking dish and fry the rolled pork.
11) Take another deeper baking dish and heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
12) Add sliced onion and 1 tablespoon flour to this and allow cooking for 2 minutes.
13) Stir in the orange juice, sugar, soup stock dissolved in hot water and orange peel and cook for 2 minutes.
14) Make this into a sauce by stirring and cooking constantly for 2 more minutes.
15) Spoon the sauce over pork and cover and cook again for 8 minutes.
16) Serve hot with rice.
Calories 69 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Sodium 603.3 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 8 g15.1%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet