Pork Chops In Red Cabbage
|Honey||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Red wine||60 Milliliter (4 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Lean pork chops||2|
|Onion||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 , washed, cut into fine strips|
|Apple||1 , peeled, cored, chopped|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1) Marinate the chops in a mixture of honey, red wine, and garlic and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Melt butter and stir fry onion for 1 minute on power.
3) Mix in cabbage, apple, and the chop marinade.
4) Cover and cook for 12 minutes on power.
5) Strain the chops and reserve the cooking juices for future use.
6) Take a browning dish, pour oil, and brown the chops on either side for 4 minute on power.
7) Stir frequently and spread the cabbage around the chops.
8) Season to taste and cook for 2 minutes.
9) Serve hot.