Fillet De Pork Chasseur
|Pork fillet||2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Onions||8 Ounce, skinned and chopped|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce|
|Flour||3 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Light stock||1⁄4 Pint|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Complete Dish From Freezer)|
|Croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Complete Dish From Freezer)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Chop pork in small pieces (1 inch).
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Stir in pork pieces and saute until tanned.
4) Put the cooked pork in a casserole.
5) Now, heat about 2 oz butter in the frying pan and saute onions until tender. Stir in mushrooms and cook.
6) Spread cooked onions and mushrooms over the meat in the casserole.
7) Next, add flour to the pan juices and blend well. Also pour wine and stock, and the remaining butter.
8) Whisk all the ingredients to obtain a soft and thick consistency. Boil the mixture and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
9) Add salt and pepper as per taste and pour the sauce over the meat in the casserole.
10) Place the casserole in the preheated oven and cover and cook for about 1 3/4 hour or till pork is done.
11) Serve warm.
Calories 582 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.7%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g51.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.1 mg12.7%
Sodium 150.2 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet