Sweet Sour Pork
|Boneless pork loin||1 Pound, cubed|
|Sweet and sour sauce mix||2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pineapple tidbits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated ginger||To Taste|
|Grated garlic||To Taste|
1) Take a baking dish and uncover and cook the meat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Mix the rest of ingredients in a 2 cup measure and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Spoon this mixture over the meat covering fully.
4) Heat for 4 minutes till the sauce thickens and reduces, stirring the sauce halfway down the cooking time.
5) Serve hot with the sauce.