Stuffed Baked Pork Chops
|Soft breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pork chops||6 , cut with pockets (1 1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) In a mixing bowl add breadcrumbs, onion, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
3) Spoon the mixture into pockets of pork chops and secure with toothpicks.
4) Put the chops in cooker.
5) In a bowl mix water and catsup and pour over pork chops. Stir well.
6) Lid the cooker and place in a cold oven.
7) Bake at 400° for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
8) Serve immediately.