Devilishly Delicious Barbecued Pork Loin
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork loin roast||3 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Caraway seed||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large piece of a heavy duty aluminum foil and place pork on it.
3) Now, lavishly drizzle lemon-pepper seasoning, caraway seeds and seasoned salt on the pork loin.
4) Next, seal the meat with the foil, by bringing the long edges together and folding them. Seal loosely to provide space for steam expansion during cooking.
5) Also, fold the short ends and completely seal the loin roast.
6) Further, place the sealed pork loin over medium coals on the cooking grid, and cover and grill for about 1-1 1/4 hour per pound or until roast is no longer pink.
7) In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, take a 1 quart saucepan and mix butter or margarine, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion powder, catsup, and soy sauce.
8) Place the saucepan on medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer the mixture on medium-low heat, uncovered for 15 minutes.
9) In case rich red color id desired, add more catsup.
10) Now, during the last 15 minutes of the grilling, baste the roast with the sauce.
11) Cut the pork roast into sizeable portions and serve hot.