Raisin Stuffed Pork Chops
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pork chops||4 (1 Inch Thick, With Pocket)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a small microwavable casserole combine onion and butter.
2. Cover the dish with cling wrap.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes until the onion is soft.
4. Stir in stuffing mix, apple juice, raisins and seasoning. Mix well.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and stuff each portion into the pocket of each pork chop.
6. Lightly beat the egg in a shallow dish.
7. Spread bread crumbs on a plate.
8. Dip each pork chop into egg and then coat on both sides with bread crumbs.
9. Arrange chops on a roasting rack over microwavable pan
10. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes.
11. Turn chops over.
12. Reduce microwave power to 5.
13. Cook chops for 14 to 15 minutes turning chops again after 4 minutes of cooking.
14. When the chops are lightly browned and tender, remove from the microwave.
15. Let stand for 5 minutes.
16. Serve the chops, one per portion along with a green tossed salad of your choice.
17. Accompany chops with a good red wine.