1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano pepper, red pepper and bacon on the grill to cook.
4. Once cooked, take off the grill and chop the pineapples, yellow onion, poblano pepper, red pepper and bacon.
5. Add into a skillet along with a tablespoon of chopped cilantro, salt and pepper and keep it warm on a back burner.
6. Add 2 large pans on the burner and make them smoking hot.
7. Place the marinated pork in one pan and place the other pan over the pork. Keep the pan intact by placing a heavy stone or brick over it and cook until done.
8. Plate the pork steak and the pineapple hash and garnish with some cilantro and serve.